[tog] Torrent Security

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Mon Jul 1 23:01:09 IST 2013

Having received one or two comments to my email earlier I thought I
should be clear about something.

Talk about bit torrent related technologies until you are blue in the
face. I am quite a fan of bit torrent and the technology. I like to
discuss it.

However, my _opinion_ is that the sharing of bit torrent community
invites isn't, IMO, appropriate to this mailing list.

My opinion does not represent the Tog hackerspace!

Kind regards,
Schrodinger.