[tog] Cleanup, new flooring and lots more projects.

Sean Nicholls seannicholls at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:59:21 IST 2013

Here's my back of the napkin solution:

we start tracking the open times for a month or so, then run a historical analysis on the times which are most likely open.
Then we can provide a heat map of most likely open times to indicate the probability of it remaining open at any given time.

More events is a always good idea and is regularly suggested, but the above is something that can be done readily without a need for an organised effort.

Just a thought.

Sean