[tog] Games and equipment request on behalf of Eirtakon (very worthy cause!)

Rose Farrell bloodedrose at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:12:50 IST 2012

Hi all!

This is a wee request to see if any of you would be willing to lend
equipment for the games section of Eirtakon 2012. For those of you who
don't know about Eirtakon, it's an anime convention that takes place in The
Helix from November 9th - 11th. There's always a fairly big games section
with tournaments running all through the weekend. This year we also have a
retro console section and a room for tabletop gaming. We would be so so so
grateful if you could lend us any of the equipment or games listed below!
Everything will be looked after very carefully by our team of volunteers
and in the extremely unlikely event of anything being lost, stolen or
damaged, we will reimburse the cost.

Equipment needed:

- Nintendo 64 + controllers, cables etc.
- SNES + controllers, cables etc.
- Street Fighter 2: Hyperfighting (SNES)
- Mario Kart 64
- Any Bomberman game on SNES or 64
- FIFA 13 (any console)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (any console)
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
- Modern Warfare 3 (xbox)

The above games are the tournament games we are in need of but we will also
gratefully select any other games you wish to loan for the weekend on the
following consoles: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, SNES or N64. These will be used for
casual gaming.

Thank you so much for reading and we hope you will be able to help us out!

Email volunteer at eirtakon.com and/or games at eirtakon.com if you can help.

Also. Come to Eirtakon! Yaaaaay Eirtakon! www.eirtakon.com

~ Rose, Sinead (Eirtakon Games Officer) and Eirtakon! :D