[tog] Call For Talks: Irish Hackerspaces Week 2012

Martin Mitchell jester.ie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:47:25 IST 2012

I have 1 slot available for the Night of Short Talks on Thursday 20th
September. http://www.tog.ie/2012/09/irish-hackerspaces-week-update/

Would you like to come talk about something? We have a nice collection
of speakers talking about a nice variety of topics, and I will be
announcing the topics in a day or two.

Please let me know if you would like to speak or introduce us to
something cool :)

Jester