[tog] Call For Talks: Irish Hackerspaces Week 2012

Martin Mitchell jester.ie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:24:46 IST 2012

As some of you might have heard, Irish Hackerspaces Week is getting
very close ( http://www.tog.ie/2012/08/irish-hackerspaces-week-2012/
).

So to keep this brief, I need volunteers to give short talks (10 -
15minutes) on Thursday 20th September kicking off at 7:30pm. With or
without sides, it's up to you. Maybe you have a cool demo of something
you made/bought over the last while you think others will find
interesting.

Previously we had talks on lockpicking, magnetic implants, playing
with fire, open-source contribution and 3d printing. I need any topic,
the more varied I can organize the talks, the better. If in doubt ask
me and I will know if it will suit.

Then lastly, we need attendees, so keep the evening free. I'm
finalizing the Irish Hackerpaces Week Schedule this week so keep an
eye out for it.

Cheers

Jester

TOG