[tog] C++ Dev needed.

Jason Roe jason at jasonroe.me
Thu Apr 26 17:59:30 IST 2012

Any C++ devs looking for a bit of a challenge? Its "next gen" networks stuff.

J.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adrian Peyton <adrian.peyton at gmail.com<mailto:adrian.peyton at gmail.com>>
Date: 26 April 2012 16:09:03 GMT+01:00
To: jason roe <jason at jasonroe.me<mailto:jason at jasonroe.me>>

Hey Jason, do you know anyone looking for a job at the moment? It'd be pretty cutting edge stuff, pretty heavy on development. Mainly C++
If you do think of someone can you pass it on to them.
Cheers,
A.

Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced architect and programmer to lead a team that will create systems and applications that change the underlying business model of the internet.

We collaborate with world class organisations, governments, universities and standards bodies to impact how the ’over the top’ (OTT) business model functions today.

We employ 50 people in marketing technology and have ’ring-fenced’ significant development funding to get our concept to prototype stage. Now we need an experienced all-rounder that can setup and manage a small team of skilled developers that can work collaboritively to change how the internet works.