[tog] [fullmembers] Exploit-Excercises.com - Learn how to exploit Linux.

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:50:22 IST 2012

Hi Rory,

For these VM's a log install should be fine, I was asking about the
N40L since it would be since to have this and other VM setup and
waiting to be used by anybody who comes to the space either via their
own laptop/netbook or space desktop/laptop.

I've been looking into getting on of the N40L myself since there is an
100e rebate on them at the moment.

--
BaconZombie

LOAD "*",8,1