[tog] [fullmembers] Exploit-Excercises.com - Learn how to exploit Linux.

Schrodinger schrodinger at konundrum.org
Wed Apr 11 11:21:21 IST 2012

On 2012/04/11 11:00, Bacon Zombie wrote:
> Hey Rory,
>
> I'd look to see a group working on this kind of thing start up in the space.
> Hopefully not to much C Code knowledge is need...
>
> Probably best to start off with an informal meetup once or twice a
> week to see how it goes.
>
> On a side note, does anybody know if the new small HP N40L {?}  in the
> range is owned by a member or for the space? Would be a great little
> VM system if we fill it with 8Gb of ram and a 1TB/2TB HD.

Yes myself and cros13 have already marked that for a VM system but I
haven't gotten back to cros13 about it. We've agreed on
FreeBSD+ZFS+VirtualBox as the easiest solution that would be somewhat
operating system agnostic for anyone wanting to use the system as it
wouldn't have to rely on a Windows client.

It's already stuffed with disks but we're replacing one for an SSD drive
iirc.

Schrodinger.