[tog] Debian

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sun Oct 30 16:00:28 GMT 2011

On 30/10/11 12:55, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> how would be the administrative procedure to set it up, in
> case the TOG is actually interested in such an event happening.

To run something like this in TOG is, intentionally, quite easy. Since
you'd be using a room, you'd have to ask for consensus, which is the
usual 5-days-to-object type emails you might see. Asking around on the
email list is a good way to get started. So just pick a date & time,
check if anything else is on/booked, and send an email to the list. If
there are no reasonable objections, you've booked the room you want.

You'd need to be a full member to propose things like this. If you're
not a member, I, a member, would be happy to promote it for you.
Likewise I'm happy to publish a blog post promoting it if you write it.

After that, you just have to turn up. :)

Rory