[tog] open social next week, Sat 5th November

Tog Dublin tog.dublin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:30:34 IST 2011

Next Saturday 5th November, we’re holding our regular open social from
about 7pm till late. All welcome. If you haven’t been in to see the
space, this is a great opportunity to visit, meet the TOG gang and other
visitors. We’ll have music and the rubens tube going, and maybe the bbq
too. Plus whatever other gadgets we can rustle up.

BYOB, food, gadgets! See you from around 7pm.

PS: We also have our electronics build-it workshop from 3pm on Sat 5th
November with places still available.

---