[tog] TOG Activities October 24th to 30th

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Mon Oct 24 15:46:31 IST 2011

Monday 24th
	19:00 to 22:00 : Electronics and Micro controller Night

Tuesday 25th
 	19:00 to 22:00 : Lock Picking Night
 	19:00 to 22:00 : Halloween Special Crafting Night

Wednesday 26th
  	19:00 to 22:00 : Computing/Networking/Programming Night
 	19:00 to 21:30 : Class : Perl Class (Full)
 		http://www.tog.ie/2011/10/perl-class-2/

Tuesday 27th
	19:00 to 21:30 : Class : Introduction to Programming (Full)
 		http://www.tog.ie/2011/09/introduction-to-programming/

All group, hackathon and social night activities are free and open to
non-members to attend.  Workshops and classes can have a cost.

The Halloween Special Crafting Night is an extra night to get your
Halloween costumes ready.  We had planned to run an electroluminescent
wire workshop this week but the parts didn't arrived in to announce it
properly.  So we'll have 2 meter EL wire kits available for €12 each if
you want one.

Robert