[tog] T-shirts

Christian Kortenhorst namit at namit.org
Mon Oct 17 18:10:37 IST 2011

Some Suggestions: would appreciate you voting on these

1. if it doesn't burn, you haven't been trying hard enough!
2. if it burns we can light it
3. mum told me not to play with fire so i joined tog
4. you can't handle the heat

Also more importantly would you buy a tshirt to support Tog?

Thanks for your replies so far

--
Christian Kortenhorst
mob: +353-(0)87-6183349