[tog] Popup Unskool Project this weekend

Richard Ryan richie at netsoc.tcd.ie
Thu Oct 13 16:24:27 IST 2011

There's a pop-up version of a fun free learning space opening this
weekend as part of the Dublin Contemporary Exhibition, and we'd love it if
you could contribute/take part. It'll be taking place in a room in Earlsfort
Terrace this weekend - the 15th and 16th October. We'd like to fill it full
of as many fantastic learning opportunities as possible - e.g: artists
demonstrating their techniques and helping visitors to work alongside
them, musicians giving tutorials on electronic and traditional
instruments, knitters teaching non-euclidean crochet and every other
weird and wonderful thing we can come up with! If you're interested in
teaching something, running a seminar, providing info or materials or
just participating please get in touch ASAP.

Here's a brief video outlining the background to the project -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=818pHCpT6Xs

So, anyone got some free time and something they want to show off/play
with?

/\		www.asciiribbon.org